Monday, April 13, 2009

WE HAVE A BOOK!!

Good Day Lovely Belles,
The day after Easter and all is well. I hope you all had a joyful, peaceful weekend.....as is how it is meant to' be.

I am happy to announce that we will all be reading 'The No#1 Ladies Detective Agency" by Alexander McCall Smith. Some of us have read it already so maybe just reread it, skip around and re- enjoy! It is a book that Laura feels she can find, Traci OKs the # of pages ( NO Great American novels), and whoever joins us should have great fun reading. The 3 library's I have checked here have them on the shelves just waiting for you to check out! I just happen to have 4 more of the series if you all get into them. Otherwise,
one of YOU will have the pleasure of choosing the next book!
SO READY, SET, READ!!

Peter and I have watched 3 episodes of the new television show of the same name and LOVE it!! We look forward to each new week on HBO. It is played many times all through the week so if you can catch it....do! I know some of you cannot do the reading because of your busy schedules but I will keep you in the loop just in case you want to jump in. The joy of a Blog is just that.....you post a comment whenever you want to...a sentence or two....a paragraph, or a single thought. It all works on a Blog.
Just 'chime in' anytime! (get it?) BUT do chime in!!
This will be so much fun!! Love to all....Le Belle Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen and everyone,

    I going to read along as well. I actually read this but it's been probably five years ago. I'm carrying it along with me in the RV (it's that good) so I will re-read.

    ReplyDelete